Who should use permanent make-up?
- Apply their make up daily.
- Suffer from alopecia or other hair loss problems.
- Lead an active or athletic lifestyle.
- Are dissatisfied with the shape of their eyebrows or the natural contour of their lips.
- Want to save time due to their busy schedules.
- Want more confidence and want to enjoy a no-fuss beauty routine.
- Have vision problems while applying make up have oily skin.
- Have sustained burns or scars.
- Have a cleft lip or want fuller looking lips.
- Want to permanently look their best
There are some situations where microblading isn't suitable for you.
Treatment not suitable for:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers
- Chemotherapy patients
- Psoriasis on face
- Extremely sensitive skin
- Very problem/ acne skin
- Some individuals with previous tattoo or PMU
- Temporary sun-burnt skin
- Clients on Roaccutane or Asprin
PhiBrows, the most wanted and popular treatment:
Microblading (semi permanent brows) is a technique of brow artistry that involves implanting pigment under the skin. We use an ultra fine blade so that we can give the appearance of real hair so that it looks as natural as possible. Phibrows can last up to 12 - 18 months. Yearly touch ups are required thereafter.